Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tomorrow is the Big Day

Tomorrow is the big day. 

I have to be at the hospital at 7:00 am to check in.  My ductogram is scheduled for 8:00 am. 

If they find anything after the ductogram, which consists of having a dye injected into my nipple and a mammogram to get a clearer image of the ducts in my breast, then I will have to have the biopsy. 

The biopsy is scheduled for 10:00 am, so I should be done and home by 1:00.

I keep praying that they don’t find anything with the ductogram so that I don’t have to have the biopsy.  I would prefer to not have surgery, of course. 

I’m getting a little nervous about it. 

I’ve been grazing all day because I can’t eat after midnight.

I just received a call from the hospital to confirm the time and give further instructions.  

I am happy to know I can drink water up until 6:00 am.  They had been telling me that I can’t have any after midnight, so knowing I can have water makes me feel better.


I will blog about it tomorrow assuming I don’t have the biopsy.  If I do, it will all depend on how drugged up I am and how much pain I am in after.  

No comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP