Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy, Dopey, Sneezy...Nope. Grumpy It Is!

I have a headache.

I’ve had one for about 48 hours.

I have always been prone to headaches, including migraines.  I used to be able to tell what kind of headache it was too, but this one, I am not sure.

It just came out of nowhere the other day.  It’s the type that has a bit of sinus pressure along with neck pain, but if I move, it starts pounding. 

I try not to move, but that’s just not realistic, now is it?

This combined with some other unpleasant events which have me extremely aggravated have put me in a foul mood. 

Y’all are lucky you encounter me via blog post rather than live communication.  You would probably run away very frightened.

I’ve tried Tylenol and Advil (not together), but neither do the trick.  I have tried drinking water and coffee (some headaches are from dehydration or caffeine withdrawal), but neither works.

I think it might go away, but someone comes along to do something that irritates me and it gets worse. 

I would like to just hide away from the rest of the world for the remainder of the week.  Unfortunately, that is not realistic either. 


Maybe I will try a shot of tequila….

No comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP