Saturday, January 24, 2009

Car & Computer Issues

Monday, I went out to my car to go to school.  I never made it to the computer lab. 

My car was completely dead. 

I had to wait several hours before I could try to jump it.  Well, my step-dad tried to jump it for me.  It juiced it enough for it to crank and the lights to go on, but not to start.

Since the battery is as old as the car (almost 8 years), we ended up getting a new battery. 

That didn’t do it either.

My step-dad thinks the fuel line is frozen.  Cars I have had in the past have had this happen.  They were old (1980 or 81) cars, so it made sense.  This car is a 2001 and I have never had a problem.

In fact, the car started Saturday and it was a lot colder Saturday.

We put a bottle of Heat in the car, but nothing.  I am going on day 3 without a car. 

It’s always something going wrong.

Yesterday, my power cord didn’t want to connect to my laptop.  After a couple of hours online, with everything opening so slowly, it stopped connecting and entrecard stopped working.

My Drops Inbox kept giving me errors, so I turned the computer off and came back a few hours later, but the same problem was happening.  A few hours later, I tried again and the same thing.  I decided to post a blog, but I kept getting an error there too.  Bah!


Let’s see if today is any better.

No comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP