Friday, January 30, 2009

Dang, That Thing Is Huge!

You might recall that I do mystery shopping from time to time.

Recently, I did one at a local Cinnabon.  Part of the shop requirement is to purchase any fresh baked product.  I got a cinnabon and an extra frosting.  I get the extra frosting because I rarely eat it when I get it and after it’s gotten cold, it needs more frosting, but also because I rarely eat it all at one time.

I used to work in the mall when I was in college and one of the stores I worked at was right next to a Cinnabon.  I ate it every day for lunch!  That tells you the kind of metabolism I had at 19.  I ate a regular cinnabon and had a MochaLatta every day!  

Talk about fat and calories!  Yikes!

If I tried to do that now, I’d be 200 lbs in a year!  Not to mention, diabetic.  That’s a lot of sugar!  (But I didn’t care about any of that back then.)

I do these shops generally once every month or two.  I don’t always eat them either.  Sometimes I send it to my uncle or get one for my grandma.

This last time, though I did get one for me and, as I said, I got a regular cinnabon, but this was no ordinary cinnabon.  This was the biggest cinnabon I’ve ever seen!  It took me 3 days to eat it!

It was at least twice the size of a normal cinnabon.  It was good, too.  Well worth the money, especially since it was free to me!  

No comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP