Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hair Growing Wear?

Have you noticed that men get weird hair as they get older?

Now, I won’t pretend that women don’t get hair in places they would prefer not to as theyage as well.  We all know about the dreaded mustache, chin hair and other random hairs that can grow out of other areas of the face.

I have a while before that happens to me.  Maybe by then they will have a magic pill that stops strange hair growth (other than estrogen, that is).

I have noticed, though, that men get really long and random hairs grow from their ears and nose.  You expect the hair growing from the inside of the nose and ears for men, but what about the outside?

Yep.  They get it growing from the earlobes and the tip of their nose.

In fact, my step-dad gets one hair from the tip of his nose.  Just one.  When I see it, I pluck it. 

He doesn’t like that, but I am sorry, you are not going to a big meeting or presentation with the president of some company and politicians, etc with a big, black hair growing from the tip of your nose!

He also gets one long, dark hair growing from each eyebrow.  Just one.  It gets to be an inch long before I notice it, and of course, then I pluck it too!

He acts like he is annoyed when I do this.  I see it and I say, “stay right there.”  He doesn’t realize why until I come running back with the tweezers.  You’d think by now, he would know what I was going to do.

Every time, however, he cringes and acts annoyed, but I think he likes that I take care of him.

He says he likes the crazy eyebrow.  I tell him he looks menacing.

If any of you are products of the 80’s, you might remember Strawberry Shortcake and the Peculiar Purple Pieman of Porcupine Peak.  Well, that is what he looks like, that menacing Peculiar Purple Pieman of Porcupine Peak.  

No comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP