Wednesday, March 4, 2009

How do you lose weight?

I don’t mean what are your methods of losing weight, I mean, where do you lose it first?

I know most women carry their weight in their stomach, hips, rear and thighs. 

For me, any extra weight I might gain goes to my belly and my face, but those are the last places I lose it.

Let me first say that I really only need to lose 5 to 10 lbs, but on me, a pound or two shows quickly and in my face the most.

Because we are having this party for my grandma and it is going to be more of a family reunion bringing together people I haven’t seen in over a decade or have never met, I want to look my best.

I would like to lose at least 5 lbs in the next 5 weeks. 

I have lost 2 or 3 lbs in the last several weeks. 

Yet did I lose it in my face or my belly?

Nope. 

I always lose it in the one place I don’t have much to spare….my chest.

A few weeks ago, I bought some new bras because I haven’t bought any in years.  I had a gift card from Christmas and I got 4 bras for $30 after sales and store coupons. 

I put one on last week that I had remembered fitting really well when I tried it on in the store but I kept having to adjust the straps and put it on the tightest hook because it was loose.

Then I realized why.

I lost those couple of pounds since I bought them and I always lose it in the bust first!

Bah!


Where do you lose weight first?

No comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP