Monday, April 6, 2009

Recovering

I am so exhausted from the big weekend that I am just going to do a short post. The party was fantastic and I will go into detail tomorrow. I could have slept until noon today if I had let myself.

Grandma enjoyed herself immensely Saturday. She has said, and I am not exaggerating, at least 100 times in the last 2 days, "thank you so much, I have never had such a wonderful party. I can't thank you enough." It's very cute.

I now have a computer that I can access anytime, so I will be posting more regularly than I have been able to over the last couple of months. My laptop is not functioning, but I have a desktop now that I can use whenever I want to and as often as I want to that is just as fast or faster than my laptop was. I am so happy about that. I miss my laptop, but it's great to not be cut off from the internet and blogosphere!

I will be back tomorrow more rested and full of tales of the party!

2 comments:

Patricia Rockwell said...

It simply delights me to hear about your grandma! I'm so glad she enjoyed her party and you are a wonderful granddaughter to do this for her!

Kelly B said...

She's a wonderful grandma and it was a pleasure for me to do it. Thanks, Patricia!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP