Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Near Wardrobe Malfunction

I entered the grocery store yesterday and adjusted my purse on my shoulder.

Something was stuck, so I looked at my purse and saw a white strap hanging down. I was thinking, "how did my purse break?"

Then I realized, it wasn't my purse strap....

It was my BRA STRAP!

I suddenly felt less secure in my bra, though I knew it wasn't going to fall off so easily. I reached back under my shirt and realized it hadn't broken, it had come out of the hook.

I didn't know this bra had a hook that could be detached!

Fortunately, I was able to get it hooked and go about my shopping avoiding a full-on (or off) wardrobe malfunction.

submit to reddit Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

Patricia Rockwell said...

OMG, I am embarrassed for you! Similar to my horrible experience in the unisex bathroom which I discussed today on my blog.

flit said...

See...another good reason to go without :)

Mr. New Dilemma said...

I bet the adjustment looked funny on the security camera.

Poetic Shutterbug said...

With those security cameras, you just may see it on youtube one of these days :)

Kelly B said...

oh, yeah, I hope they thought I just had a bad itch on my back.... :D

laneerg said...

Oh, that's too funny. :) I have several bras with the straps that can be unhooked. Let's just say, I've had similar experiences where I've suddenly noticed that everything isn't quite "right." LOL!

Davida said...

LOL--lucky you, being able to hook it back. I had one totally rip apart on me and it wasn't cute (I'm 36H-post baby).

Davida

The Fitness Diva said...

Sounds like something that was invented by a man! ;)

Hey, it could have been a trail of toilet paper hanging out of your pants. Consider yourself lucky! ;)

*lynne* said...

I remember waaay back when, in primary school, we were in PE, I was 10 or 11, we were doing some stretchy thing involving stretching the chest by bringing your elbows back, opposing your shoulder blades, when oooops! I felt a distinct ~change~ in support! Thankfully my best friend was right there, so I grabbed her and ran to the bathroom, pulled up the back of my shirt, and she was nice enough to grab those opposing ends and rehook them. :D I don't think I'have had any other unhooking episodes since, tho.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP