Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bliss & Promises

I was preparing to report to you my new favorite thing. Hershey's Bliss Dark Chocolate candy.

I am a chocoholic. I have said many times that I don't have a sweet tooth, all my teeth are sweet.

I have a really healthy diet all day long, but at night, I get the craving for sweets like ice cream or cookies. I have kept it at bay with cereal, but sometimes, I just need some real chocolate.

The Bliss candy has really helped. I can eat one and am satisfied.

I've lost about 10 pounds in 6 months by cutting out the ice cream and cookies, so, I was going to report my excitement about how the Bliss has helped.

Yesterday, my mom bought me a bag of Dove Promises Peanut Butter candy.

I cannot eat just one. The serving size is 5 pieces, same as with the Bliss, but I don't eat more than one Bliss. The Promises, I have a hard time stopping at the 5! In the 24 hours since I have had this bag of candy, I'd say I have eaten about 15 or so pieces.

I told my mom not to buy any more of those! They are evil! Delicious, but evil. They should not be called Promises, but rather Gluttony.


submit to reddit Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Poetic Shutterbug said...

I agree on the gluttony. Anything as good as these should have warning labels :)

Empty Streets said...

Dropping by to say hi on a cold rainy thursday night :) Keep nice and cozy tonight :)xoxo

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP