Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Medium NOT Canceled!

Last week I saw a piece reporting on the shows that have been canceled.

Some are really popular, long standing shows like Without A Trace and My Name Is Earl.

Other not so much. There are a lot of new shows and shows that were barely hanging on which have been axed.

I was sad to read that Lipstick Jungle is one of them, which I know Alicia over at Fashiona's Musings will be sad about that too.

One that wasn't listed was Medium.

Last week when I was watching Medium, they showed previews for the June 1st episode saying the Medium Finale. Not the Medium Season Finale. I was so upset that they had canceled this show!

If you don't know, I have always been a TV Junkie. A lot of it just background noise, but there are some things I'd rather watch as background noise than others.

There are shows I have to watch each week, otherwise I'd be lost, like Heroes. If you miss one episode, it is very confusing to watch the next one.

Other shows, I can miss, but would rather not, like Ugly Betty, NCIS, Ghost Whisperer and Medium. (That's what On Demand is for)


Last night, I made sure to tune in for what I thought was the last episode of Medium.

It ended with "to be continued...."

Huh?

There were no previews though.

I got online and began to search and found Medium has been canceled by NBC and picked up by CBS!

No wonder NBC is in last place. They keep canceling and moving around good shows and keeping mostly crap.

I have turned into a CBS person, which I would never have expected. When I was young, there was very little that interested me on CBS. Everything cool was on NBC or ABC.

Now, I watch very little on networks other than CBS. I watch Ugly Betty and Brothers & Sisters on ABC. Heroes, The Biggest Loser, Law & Order: SVU and Southland on NBC.

On CBS, I watch all the CSI's, NCIS, Ghost Whisperer, Numbers, Criminal Minds (with the very yummy Shemar Moore), Cold Case....

Granted, I do not watch all the CBS shows religiously. Other than NCIS and Ghost Whisperer, the others are fillers. Shows I can watch or not watch, it doesn't make a difference. I often watch them in reruns in the summer or On Demand if nothing is on.

Now I can add Medium to that list of CBS shows, which will air Fridays between Ghost Whisperer and Numbers. I am so glad CBS has the brains to pick up good shows that other networks drop.

submit to reddit Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Bookmark and Share

10 comments:

Poetic Shutterbug said...

I love criminal minds, without a trace and cold case. I hope none of these have been canceled. On ABC I watch Ugly Betty once in a while and Grey's.

Lola said...

Are you sure about Medium? I haven't heard anything and after watching last night I too thought it was the Series Finale, not the Season Finale.

Kelly B said...

Yep. Lola, go to CBS.com and put the mouse over Shows. It's on the list of shows! YAY!

sundcarrie said...

Well that is good to here I am catching up on medium with my netflix but I love the show. I also never miss and episode of Heros and NCIS

J. Leigh Designz said...

I have DVR so the only things I watch are what I want to although nothing this summer other then 'so you think you can dance' intrests me so far.

I am not happy about Lipstick Jungle! I liked that! They had another show about bachelor guys that started the same time that was pretty good and didn't last longer then a season. They just cancelled Prison Break which really urked me when Michael died!

Ane Fallarme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ane Fallarme said...

Lipstick Jungle was cancelled??! Noooo! I love that show! :'( thanks for the info, it's been so long since I watched t.v. but when I do, I usually watch CBS shows.. :) I love their daytime drama The Bold & The Beautiful.. :-D

Have a happy Wednesday! :)

Relimom said...

Wow, you startled me, telling me Medium got cancelled! I just love that show and the combination of strange happenings with plain household work.

Good to know it's been picked up by CBS!

Alicia aka "Fashiona" said...

I liked Medium but you know that I am still CRANKY about the loss of Lipstick Jungle.....

LIFE,MARRIAGE AND KIDS said...

i love watching ncis, csi, csi ny, csi miami,house and ghost whisperer. I wathc it on surfthechannel.com try checking out the site. they add on the newest episodes of shows not shown on on demand.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP