Thursday, August 27, 2009

So Neglected

I have neglected my blog, sadly, for nearly a month. I didn't realize it had been that long.

The month of August has been so very busy for me. Between working on my online classes, birthdays, accompanying people to doctors, general summer things, helping out friends in need and interviews, I have been busier than I normally would be.

As such, I just have not had time or focus for blogging. I feel bad about it because I have ignored that side of myself, but also because I hate when I go to a blog and there are no updates for weeks on end. Sorry!!!

I will try to update more frequently.

1 comment:

Shakespeare said...

August has been busy for many...including me!

Glad you are back!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP