Friday, September 25, 2009

Long Time No See

Hello!

Sorry I have been gone for so long.

As many of you know, I started a new job the beginning of the month.

What you do no know is that after being at the new job for about an hour, the person I was replacing decided to come back, so I was once again out of a job.

I will admit that I wasn't terribly upset. I was upset about not having a job, but just not really upset about not having THAT job.

I had a strange feeling about the place from the first interview. I was very uncomfortable there.

The day that I started, I was alone for the first 45 minutes. Completely alone. I also found out that I was also to be the Receptionist and Office Manager, which nobody bothered to mention prior.

So combining the strange feeling and the misleading and dishonest nature of the people, I was a bit relieved to not have to be there.

I just didn't feel like talking about it. After telling me family and friends, I had had enough of repeating my story.

I am waiting to hear about another one. So fingers crossed!!!

9 comments:

Alicia aka "Fashiona" said...

Hey Kelly, I am sorry that one didn't work out but another door will open for you soon.

Prisqua said...

If you had a bad feeling about it, it was probably for the best, everything happens for a reason....

Rochelle said...

Will keep my fingers crossed!

SLColman said...

*Fingers Crossed*
Hopefully this one works out better :)

Lola said...

Sorry to hear. Good luck on finding something good soon.

irish said...

Goodluck to finding a job that really fits your taste, so you can last longer.

It just means that job is not for you. I'm sure God has something better prepared for you. Just be prepared.

Karen said...

Hope you got the right job next time.

flit said...

here's hoping the next one will be the right one!

The Hawg! said...

Actually, that's horrible. Someone quits and then returns, thus displacing the replacement?

I'd be mad as hell if I were you...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP