Sunday, June 30, 2013

Making a Come Back

It has been so very long since I last blogged.  A variety of things have kept me away.  The main reason for having stopped was truly burn out.  Between job searching, stress and all that attempting to monetize a blog entails, I was burned out.  I needed a break. 

Facebook fulfilled my need to connect without having to think about what I had to say in more than 20 words or gathering an audience.  

I bailed.

I was also making eBay my focus selling selling selling. Eventually, I burned out on that too.  

Every now and then I would think about coming back, but it never went beyond that.

A friend recently started a blog.  She had asked about making money from it and I offered to help her.  In that suggestion, I realized I needed to come back and look over mine to recall all the things I had been doing.   Between walking down memory lane and reading her blog, it made me feel the draw to do it more strongly.

I cannot promise a daily post like I once had been doing, but I hope to post a few times a week.

I need to catch y'all up on what has been going on the last 3 years!  Stay tuned.

No comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP